Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Who am I?

Hi, mi name is Nicole Acuña, i'm twenty one years old. I was born in Rengo, a small town of the Rancagua. I living with my parent and my little sister, oh wait! i forgot my beautiful cat, Celeste. 
At present i'm studding psychology in the University of Chile, i'm in my fourth year. But not only studding, i have two part-time jobs in my "free" time.  I work hard for my next holidays in Perú and Bolivia with my boyfriend, but sometimes,  I fell really tired...
In the weekend i really loved go to the park, listening music, read- without pressure - and watch the Simpsons all day!
My favorite group is Green Day, I like since, more of ten years. But only i can see them in Chile one time. 



Finally... in the next picture present my
 son, my cat-son. OK, i'm a Cat- lover!


 


1 comment: