Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Altruistic love



Hi guys! 
Today I will tell you about a true love...  altruistic love
My first pet, my beautiful kitty, Celeste.
On 17 of December, 2012 one day  before  my birthday my mom

gave me a wonderful present, she brought  at the house this pet for me.
From this day i became in  my cat mom  and  today i'm a cat lover. 
The love that Celeste gives me is so pure, she doesn't lie to me, doesn't hurt me,
she is only love and purrs :)
When i think about  Celeste or see her in my house, happy and free i feel sad
for the animals in the zoo, I DISAGREE with animal in jail , the animals are not a object! 
Fortunately , i have never been bitter by any animals , maybe for this
reason i love  her so much.
Finally some days i feel (when i'm tired because of the university or my job) i would like be
a cat because the life of the cats is all about sleeping , eating , play, and sleeping more 

 I want this life. 


Celeste, sleeping happy, and with her teddy :) prrrrs!


















1 comment: