Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The beginning of the end

Finally  my fourth year... four years of the many emotions, illusions,errors, friends, etc. the begginning of the end is comming ... :D
This year i have the opportunity of take differents subjects, finally it's me, who choose that learn.!
 I have six differents subjects:
- capacitation and development of persons
- clinic intervention
- psychology of sports
- psychology for parents
- historical notes of the psychology  in Chile
- english III
I really like this semester i have very good teachers and classmate,
 in this ocation i don't  taking extracurriculars because i dont have many free time.
I hope not die in this semester!, no really I but i hope will really prepared for all the exams and homeworks ahhh and can sleep more of five hours for day...please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment