Tuesday, April 22, 2014

obsession?

I hear this all days...
Nicole please leave your cell phone! ( say: my dad, mom, friends or my boyfriend) 
but i can't! it's so fun :) 
My  favourite piece of technology is my cellphone, I have it from six month and  I bought  it in a liquidation in Ripley.
I use mi cellphone for differents things, call,  for read, send emails, send message for  whatsapp, listening music, watch movies por Netflix, check a documents etc...
I use my phone all the time, in the bus, in class (except in english jajaja), etc.

 BUT i have a ruler: I don't use mi phone when speaking with other persons i really hate when the people do this!


you see that? I can do so much with only ONE piece of technology .. my life is more easy with my phone, i forget of the heavy rucksack with my old notebook or computer

1 comment: