Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Iloca

Hello guys!

I took this picture from Iloca  on my first trip to the south of Chile with my brother, a friend and my boyfriend , in October 2013.
This picture is very simple i'm not a expert photographer,   but i love it because represent all that i love, have  peace, relaxation , purity and tranquility. This picture was took for me when we visit  diferents beach of the south

This travel was very spontaneous, my big brother tell me about this idea of go to the south , one hour before to go! ... I was  confuse.. i didn't  know if i should go with he...
So,  i call my friend in this moment, now my  boyfriend and he tell me that he want go!...  and finally  decided we start  the adventure.

I love remember this travel, because this place was the perfect scenery for beginning my history of love  :) and i visit  beautiful places, I ate seafood and meet very nice people. This travel during one weekend..  and i hope come back some day..

No comments:

Post a Comment