Sunday, November 23, 2014

HOW GREEN ARE YOU?


Hi classmate this day i will talk about a how green i am.

This topic is a little distant for me, unfortunately  i’m not an very ecologic person  maybe for a bad habit or sometimes unconsciousness.  I live in my city rancagua and not much culture for the care of the environment, The mining  pollutes so much  and the city every day looks dirty and contaminated.

The only solution to learn to care for the environment is to educate people and teach them the importance of being responsible in caring for our environment. In my town there are not many places to recycle, maybe teach children in school to care for the planet would help reduce pollution in the future.

As transportation usually use my boyfriend's car, sometimes when the days are not so sunny preferred to walk to go to the supermarket or just for walking, biking is very complicated, the sun is a great enemy for cyclists and soil suffer severe headaches when I'm in the sun.

in my life I have never belonged to an eco-organizations first because I had not interested me much on the subject, secondly because the topic was unknown to me, I know of many eco-organizations but later and slowly I start to change my bad habits and also change the habits of my family. started by removing bags when we go to the supermarket now only use ecological bags, for us it is a great first step.

Santiago and throughout Chile has much to do to improve the environmental pollution first  is educate and second, to respect others.

No comments:

Post a Comment