Sunday, November 23, 2014

Have you had a good year??

Hi guys and teacher today im going to talk about this year..

This year for me has been very good in some ways and more or less in others.
For one thing my parents have been some health problems that has caused me problems and constant concern. fortunately are now a little better and I just have to care much.

But this 2014 has mostly been good for me at the University everything was fine, sometimes stressed out and I just wanted to be in my house, I knew very simpaticas and entertaining people. Also personally it was a beautiful year because I promised my boyfriend, definitely that day (November 1) was one of the best in my life.

Another good thing this year was to learn that one of my best childhood friends is pregnant, the news was very shocking for me not expect to be aunt so soon, but you know how happy she was to be a mother I'm happy for her. I'm anxious waiting for the baby to be born early to love and cherish forever.

Finally another thing that has been very good to me this year was the work, money was very important because he used it to travel from home to study at the university. sometimes working with the university and the different responsibilities I had was a little hard but I could fulfill all my responsibilities.

As you will see in this I was lucky to have a very good 2014 I hope to finish it in the best way and start with all the encouragement in the best way, and that my parents to be in good health.


No comments:

Post a Comment