Friday, September 5, 2014

Green Day in Chille

Green day, October 24th 2010

Hi! Today I tell you about the best concert ever! They are GREEN DAY an American band of Punk rock I love this band and this was my first concert for this reason was really important for me…

I remember when they confirmed the date of the tour, I was really excited when I  read in the official web site: “ Chile October 24th in Santiago”, My mom  bough the ticket for the concert and just wait for  the months to go by.

The day of the concert my cousin Cristian and I went to Santiago, we arrived at 8 am and the concert was to 9 pm, I remember that the atmosphere during the event was only fun, all sang and wait the moment of the show.  I was very surprised during the show, any video that I saw was compared with this moment, all was perfect!


This day met fans of different part of Chile, this was nice because all have an objective in common, enjoyed the concert and met Billie joe, Mike and tre. And now four years after we continue speak by Facebook. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I know that you're a fan of Green Day, I imagine that was a very unforgettable experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Really after four years you continue speak with others fans? It's amazing!! jajaj I'm very surprised with this! Nice post (: Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I guess concerts like those are hard to forget, after years we continue remembering thw whole day of the show...

    See ya :)
    Paula

    ReplyDelete