Saturday, October 4, 2014

My experience in the field

Hi classmate! I hope you have a great day : D

Today I going to talk about an experience in the field, this experience was an activity for the subject: legal juridical. I remember this experience because this was my first experience in a trial of a person this was in 2013.

This activity consisted in first place in search in a web site different dates of trial and the crimes that different people were accused. I chose a juice for family violence, I was interested in knew the context of the family  violence principally  in the woman rol.

After that we went to court and were part of the public in this trial.  In that space the victim lawyer and the accused lawyer presented all evidence  were needed to take the decision of the judge. Presented the evidence had a break, after of two hours  the judge was sentencing.

Tthe most difficulty was see the family of the accused, they was so angry with me because i was in this place taking notes... they thought that i was a law student, they asked me and i told them i was just a student of psychology. I told him not to worry that I did not want to inconvenience. 

The best thing about the experience was meeting this area of psychology that was unknown to me. People were very friendly and we ended up talking for a long time. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Nicole, your experience sonds very interesting! I hope someday do something like this. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I remember when you tell me about this experience! It was very different to my experience in this activity. I think you visit at the trial was most interesting and funny (:

    ReplyDelete